Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's Day

Today. Wah. I'm lost for lost words. I dunno how to put it.. but i think a miracle happened today. Something thats seems to be out of this world. Impossible is indeed nothing. I see. Slacker is OWNING!!

I woke up at six today. On a Saturday!!! Can you believe it? I'm always on the verge of being late on school days! Somehow feeling energetic, guess what- I went to study. Yes. Omg. Not only that. I studied until eleven!!! Mugging spree! After a bit of a rest, I went for lunch- with lecture notes. Yes. Mega mug. Omg. You know what? All of a sudden I find chem notes interesting?! Even I myself can only stare at myself in the mirror in disbelief. I think there's chemistry between me and chemistry. haha. After lunch i realised that i'm on a roll today. Yeah man! And I continue to mug for the rest of the afternoon. No kidding. Monster mug. GG rage. Godlike. Oh by the way forgot to tell ya- I just ended my mugging streak. Yup yup. Well I'm taking a bit of a rest now so that I can burn midnight oil and mug until next morning. Mugging now gives me adrenaline rush and keeps me awake. So no worries yea. hmm. Physics, maths, chem- triple kill today. I think I'm beyond Godlike.

...

Happy April Fool's Day. T.T(Someone kill him!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home