Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Down..

Just had ice-cream fer dinner. Wth.

I've come to a conclusion that since I can't be absolutely truthful to this blog, its existence becomes meaningless.

The purpose is unfortunately lost. I mean.. the way I'm using this blog currently is not the way I wanted it to be.

Sorry. I've tried. But I'm not those type that like to reveal my emotions and thoughts to the public. I face constraint every time I post. Thus I feel it is indeed better to let it go.

I dunno. Maybe I'll set up another one or something. If that's the case, I'll be bringing the title of this blog along with me. *smiles*

It's quite an experience to blog. I've enjoyed it in one way or another.

Thank you for visiting this site. It'll continue to function until further notice. (Or without notice?)

Existence is not a sin on its own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home