Friends
i've disliked friday ever since i got the rjc finalised timetable. What a long day! Well thats because I'm too used to RI's short fri I guess -.-".. anyway during GP today we watched "friends". Omg. The episode reminds me of her again. What a coincidence to touch on that.. haha well well..
Went to jam after that. There's supposed to be exco nomination but it got postoned.. hope nth goes wrong haha.. sort of finalised two songs for the concert.. but i'm still not that familiar with the songs yet and i'm trying hard to adapt to the rock style of singing. They say that my style still has that R&B element present.. well can't blame me wad i'm more skilled in singing mando pop lol..
Lastly training. Sigh i'm off form today. can't seem to find back the feel.. the killer instinct lol. well seems like it doesn't only happen to me haha.. some pro too. I think I'm those slow starters. I take quite some time to heat up and focus. asian juniors might clash with the concert oh no.. see how la..
I am I. Others' opinions do not have to become my reality.
Went to jam after that. There's supposed to be exco nomination but it got postoned.. hope nth goes wrong haha.. sort of finalised two songs for the concert.. but i'm still not that familiar with the songs yet and i'm trying hard to adapt to the rock style of singing. They say that my style still has that R&B element present.. well can't blame me wad i'm more skilled in singing mando pop lol..
Lastly training. Sigh i'm off form today. can't seem to find back the feel.. the killer instinct lol. well seems like it doesn't only happen to me haha.. some pro too. I think I'm those slow starters. I take quite some time to heat up and focus. asian juniors might clash with the concert oh no.. see how la..
I am I. Others' opinions do not have to become my reality.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home