Muggerboy, I choose you!
National Under-17 Fencing Championship concluded with a silver this year for me.. The final was hilarious. It was such a rush that no one watched it at all?! Only the two coaches. It was more like a practice match between me and br lol... After that we went to DotA! Then went to Jay's place to watch soccer.. oh sorry it's St Michael's Place(lame).. and I left my underwear there.. more like I lost it actually lol.. dunno where the hell Ben threw it.. and i had to go home without it. Nevermind, Jay doesn't wear underwear either.. I min Jay Chou(lame)..
If you ask a muggish RJ student what they have accomplished by now, they'll probably tell ya they've completed oh 9 topics of Chem and 5 Chapters of Physics and maybe finishing Econs tonight. Hmmm not too bad. What about you? you may ask. Well, good question I'll say. I've accomplished these so far:
1. Love Hina series
2. Love Hina Christmas and Spring Special
3. Love Hina Again series
4. Pokemon 2006 The Movie
5. Pokemon-Jirachi the Wish Maker
6. Pokemon 4ever
7. Pokemon Destiny Deoxys
8. Digimon The Movie(rewatch)
Sobz... If only YXY or CML is my pokemon.. then I can watch anime in peace and ask them to do the common tests for me-.-"
Common tests, Gotta fail them all! Pokemon!
If you ask a muggish RJ student what they have accomplished by now, they'll probably tell ya they've completed oh 9 topics of Chem and 5 Chapters of Physics and maybe finishing Econs tonight. Hmmm not too bad. What about you? you may ask. Well, good question I'll say. I've accomplished these so far:
1. Love Hina series
2. Love Hina Christmas and Spring Special
3. Love Hina Again series
4. Pokemon 2006 The Movie
5. Pokemon-Jirachi the Wish Maker
6. Pokemon 4ever
7. Pokemon Destiny Deoxys
8. Digimon The Movie(rewatch)
Sobz... If only YXY or CML is my pokemon.. then I can watch anime in peace and ask them to do the common tests for me-.-"
Common tests, Gotta fail them all! Pokemon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home