Wings of Love
I need a pair of wings to fly
I'm one; the other I shall find
One day you will appear in my sky
From then on forever you'll remain on my mind
Although I'll be on cloud nine
Seeing you just make me shy
Countless times I'll try
All I need is time
Destiny I cannot defy
If your heart is not meant to be mine
Do not ask me to read between the lines
It's sometimes cruel to be kind
If you're really gonna say goodbye
I shall not ask why
In your life I shall remain a passer-by
Silently I'll cry
Ten years down you may again stumble on this rhyme
But my love for you has died
Love is something you can't buy
Life cannot rewind-
My heart will be where you lie.
I'm one; the other I shall find
One day you will appear in my sky
From then on forever you'll remain on my mind
Although I'll be on cloud nine
Seeing you just make me shy
Countless times I'll try
All I need is time
Destiny I cannot defy
If your heart is not meant to be mine
Do not ask me to read between the lines
It's sometimes cruel to be kind
If you're really gonna say goodbye
I shall not ask why
In your life I shall remain a passer-by
Silently I'll cry
Ten years down you may again stumble on this rhyme
But my love for you has died
Love is something you can't buy
Life cannot rewind-
My heart will be where you lie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home