Monday, June 27, 2005

School Started liao WTF

*&^%$#@! School started already?! OMG!!!! Wat happened to my well-planned holiday resolution of MUGGING?! I din even touch my hmw pls!! Nvm abt that now. Holiday is over. Now is serious business. I'm going to start my semester afresh ok? ok rite? ok.

Morning kenna boarding master's howling which resulted in me waking up at 6.30... wa lao lin bei normally 7++ then wake up one lor....-.-" nvm. he has done a gd deed. I feel more relaxed actually when I wake up at this time. I'm going to start afresh this term.

I hold the same belief when it's time for chem lesson. "I'm going to start AFRESH this term," I constantly reminded myself. As I tried to listen attentively for the first time, I saw my name being written on the board under the column of "Those who never hand in Chem Assignment"- and that mins a straight zero. then my chem pop quiz screwed up like shit also. thats the problem with RP man. You are not given the chance to start afresh because last term's SINS will be brought forward to this term. Where's the compassion? Where's mercy? Is this how you are going to educate leaders of the future and the next generation? Telling them that no one will be given another chance to turn over a new leaf? My this term's CA has already been screwed rite from the first day of skoo-I haven't even commited any "sin" yet! Nvm. Since it is gonna be screwed up anyway, then so be it. I'm not gonna give a damn abt chem hmw anymore. When did I give a damn abt hmw in the first place?

Afternoon came back from skoo I told myself that there are holiday hmw that are yet to be finished- then Gundam Seed caught my eyes. Wat a cool anime! This is a classic example of how I always get distracted and swept away which led to my eventual procrastination. Haha nth new I know........so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home